Thursday, December 24, 2009

I bought a desserts recipes book&in many recipes it requires white wine vinegar.Can I use normal or grape vin.?

grape will be your best bet there.


next time your shopping, pick up some white wine vinegar, it's not expensive. It's the vinegar I use most commonly.I bought a desserts recipes book%26amp;in many recipes it requires white wine vinegar.Can I use normal or grape vin.?
Can I get a copy of that book? Sounds great. Don't change recipes until you try it; then mess with it the next time if you find something you think might be better if you changed. You need a benchmark.I bought a desserts recipes book%26amp;in many recipes it requires white wine vinegar.Can I use normal or grape vin.?
You can use any vinegar but the taste will be different. Why don't you just buy some white wine vinegar?
  • do puppies have rabies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment