Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a good recipe for a chocolate dessert to cook for my daddy.?

im 13 and i wanna cook something really special for my daddys birthday tomorrow.I need a good recipe for a chocolate dessert to cook for my daddy.?
How sweet of you! This pie is really good, and you can make it ahead. Serve it with ice cream or whipped cream on top......





SUPER FUDGE PIE


1/2 c. butter


2 squares unsweetened chocolate (2 oz)


2 eggs


1 c. sugar


1/4 c. flour


pinch of salt


ice cream or whipped cream


Melt butter and chocolate together, slowly, until melted and blended. Beat the eggs in a bowl and gradually add the sugar. Add the flour %26amp; salt; and combine with the chocolate mixture. Pour into ungreased pie pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 min. Cool and freeze. You can eat this pie frozen ....I need a good recipe for a chocolate dessert to cook for my daddy.?
check out this site:


http://www.northpole.com/Kitchen/Cookboo鈥?/a>





if you don't see somethingthat looks really interesting go to


http://www.bettycrocker.com and look for chocolate desserts. there are an amazing number and some even for making in the crockpot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment