Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a great recipe for a chocolate mousse-marquis dessert. If I add some rum, will it mix in well?

I always like slightly alcoholic deserts. My question is whether it will mix in well with a meringue-chocolate mixture or will it be all runny and just pool at the bottom of the desert?





I'll try it either way... Just curious for thoughts on how to avoid that.I have a great recipe for a chocolate mousse-marquis dessert. If I add some rum, will it mix in well?
I've done it with rum and strong esspresso and it was good, never tried the meringue tho, enjoyI have a great recipe for a chocolate mousse-marquis dessert. If I add some rum, will it mix in well?
rum wont go well with it. Try Baileys or Kahlua or any chocolate or Coffee liqueur
If you add liquor you need to minimize the other liquids.

No comments:

Post a Comment