Monday, December 28, 2009

I had a dessert today and I want the recipe it had apples and cool whip and snicker bar chunks .?

and also cream cheese and mountain dew in it, any one have a recipe for this?I had a dessert today and I want the recipe it had apples and cool whip and snicker bar chunks .?
This is the only thing I could come up with. Hope someone else can find what you're looking for. I would like the recipe too. Sounds gr8. I'll keep looking %26amp; if I find it I'll add it later.





Snickers Bar Salad


6 Snicker Bars


3 Green Granny Smith Apples


8 oz. Cool Whip


8 oz. Cream Cheese


Mix 8 oz. of Cool Whip and 8 oz. Cream Cheese together. Core and Cut up Granny Smith apples into bite size pieces leaving skin on. Cut Snickers Bars in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise into bite size pieces. Mix with Cool Whip and Cream Cheese mixture and refrigerate for 1 hour. (Tastes just like a caramel apple).I had a dessert today and I want the recipe it had apples and cool whip and snicker bar chunks .?
I have had this salad many ways. Some people like to add instant vanilla or French vanilla pudding mix dry to the Cool Whip %26amp; others make the instant pudding with 1 cup of milk then add. Other recipes are like above with cream cheese %26amp; others add powdered sugar (2/3C) %26amp; cream cheese. All are GOOD!!! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment