Monday, December 28, 2009

I had a dessert but forgot to get the recipe I want to list the ingredients and see if someone knows it?

3 kinds of Grapes, cream cheese, brown sugar, butterfinger candy bars and sugar These are the ones I rememberI had a dessert but forgot to get the recipe I want to list the ingredients and see if someone knows it?
Grape Salad With a Twist Recipe





The twist is butterfinger candy bars! I .





25 min | 25 min prep | SERVES 12 2 cups red seedless grapes


2 cups green seedless grapes


8 ounces cream cheese


8 ounces sour cream


1/2 cup sugar


4 butterfinger candy bars, crushed


1/4-1/2 cup pecans, crushed





Wash grapes.


Cream together cream cheese, sour cream and sugar then fold in the grapes.


Put mixture into a 9 X 13 dish.


Sprinkle top with crushed butterfingers then top off with crushed pecans.


Press and Chill.I had a dessert but forgot to get the recipe I want to list the ingredients and see if someone knows it?
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Green-Grape鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment